For pricing and availability for the Thymio ll please contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 0845 528 0404 and we will be happy to help.
Thymio II is an affordable educational robot. It provides three main features:
- a large amount of sensors and actuators,
- a specific interactivity based on light and touch, aimed at increasing the understanding of the robot functionalities,
- a very efficient programming environment based on Aseba.
Sensors and actuators
Thymio II has many sensors, several actuators and many human-interface modalities:
Interactivity is based on several functionalities:
- capacitive touch buttons,
- colour of the body (full RGB spectrum),
- LED associated with each robot functionality.