is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
For pricing and availability for the Thymio ll please contact our sales team on email@example.com, or call on 0845 528 0404 and we will be happy to help.
Thymio II is an affordable educational robot. It provides three main features:
- a large amount of sensors and actuators,
- a specific interactivity based on light and touch, aimed at increasing the understanding of the robot functionalities,
- a very efficient programming environment based on Aseba.
Sensors and actuators
Thymio II has many sensors, several actuators and many human-interface modalities:
Interactivity is based on several functionalities:
- capacitive touch buttons,
- colour of the body (full RGB spectrum),
- LED associated with each robot functionality.