· Microcontroller board to communicate with MiR robots and top modules.
· Board has 24VDC discrete inputs and outputs.
· Has onboard Ethernet, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB ports, DSI display port, HDMI port and CSI port for a camera.
· Microcontroller can be programmed in several programming languages.
· Board can be powered by 120 VAC or 24VDC.
· Typical uses include communications between a fixed piece of equipment and a MiR robot. When one of these boards are mounted on a fixed piece of equipment such as a conveyor, a manufacturing machine, or a work station it can be used to communicate with the MiR robots as needed.
Visit website for additional information.
The Omni Automation ORP is a microcontroller used to bridge communications between a MiR robot and other equipment. This circuit board can be mounted in an enclosure. This Microcontroller circuit board has discrete I/O, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth communications that allow it to communicate with a MiR robot, a Top Module and Ancillary equipment such as conveyors and machinery. The microcontroller requires custom programming to allow it to communicate with the various equipment and to control its onboard I/O.
Typical uses include Wireless communications between a MiR top module and a stationary piece of equipment