Octant UVC system uses UV light in the „C” band. UVC short-wavelengths are between 200 – 280 nm and they inactivate viruses, bacteria’s and pathogens. UVC energy does not contain chemicals and is environment friendly. - The action of this UVC lamp does not cause the formation of harmful Ozone.
Where can it be used?
- Meeting rooms,
- Rooms in factories,
- Schools, universieties, kindergartens
- On planes, buses, trains
- In any type of room which needs disinfection
How to use this module?
- Control robot manually and enable UVC disinfection.
- Scan the area and plan a mission to perform a planned disinfection in multiple places in one room or in multiple rooms in one go.
- Remember that module can only be enabled when no one is in the room as UVC light is dangerous for humans and animals!
- UVC light is turned on automatically from MIR robot mission or through user Dashboard.
- PIR motion sensors for disabling UV lamps when someone accidentally enters the room.
- Time needed for air disinfection of a 20m2 room is approximately 10 minutes.
- Dimensions (subject to change):
- Height: 1450 mm,
- Width: 580 mm,
- Length: 890 mm,
- 10 UV-C lamps with 360o
- Total power lamp power – 240W.
- Estimated time of module work- up to 4 hours.