If you are interested in purchasing a iRobot Scooba 390 please contact our sales team on email@example.com, or call on 0845 528 0404 and we will be happy to help.
With a simplified design and longer battery life, the new iRobot® Scooba® 390 builds on the best of the Scooba product line. Using a four‐stage cleaning process, Scooba preps, washes, scrubs and squeegees your floors, removing up to 98% of common household bacteria*.
And unlike a mop, Scooba uses only clean solution as it washes your sealed hardwood, tile and linoleum floors. Ideal for homes with larger hard floor areas, Scooba 390 cleans up to 850 square feet per battery charge. Featuring iAdapt® Responsive Cleaning Technology, Scooba cleans every section of your room multiple times, getting under and around furniture and cabinets. No sweeping required.
* When used as directed, laboratory testing results indicate removal of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria after two passes of the Scooba floor washing robot. Individual results may vary.
- 4-stage cleaning process:
- Preps - Picks up dirt, sand and crumbs
- Washes - Uses only clean solution to wash floors (mops just spread around dirty water)
- Scrubs - Powerful brush removes dirt, grime and stuck-on messes
- Picks up - Squeegee lifts dirty water from floors
- Intuitive Design: Scooba 390 has updated design features that make the robot even easier to use; all parts that need to be cleaned or maintained are now colored grey and orange.
- iAdapt® Responsive Cleaning Technology – Scooba 390’s advanced system of software and sensors allows it to clean more of your room, more thoroughly, making multiple passes over every section of the floor.
- Extended Life Power Management - Scooba 390 features Extended Life Power Management to deliver longer battery life than previous Scooba models.
- Cliff Detection Sensors – Scooba 390 automatically avoids stairs and other drop‐offs.
- Virtual Wall™ Technology – Our room confinement system allows Scooba to stay in the rooms you want it to clean and out of the ones you don’t.
- Package Dimensions: 43.2 x 13.3 x 54
- Package Weight: 5.98 kgs
- One-year manufacturer's warranty (6 months for the battery)
What's in the box
- iRobot® Scooba® 390 Floor Washing Robot
- iRobot Hard Floor Cleaner sachets
- 1 Advance Power Supply (APS) Battery
- 1 Scooba Power Supply
- 1 Virtual Wall®