is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
The iRobot Scooba® 230 Floor Washing Robot packs extensive robotic and cleaning technology into a sleek, compact package to quickly and easily wash the floors in your kitchen, baths and other high-traffic areas. Using only fresh solution from start to finish, Scooba neutralizes up to 97% of common household bacteria* from sealed hardwood, tile and linoleum floors.
Our smallest floor washing robot, the iRobot Scooba 230 brings high-performance cleaning to hard-to-reach areas. Using a rigorous three-stage cleaning system, Scooba washes, scrubs, then squeegee-vacuums your floors, a sequence that never reuses dirty water and neutralizes up to 97% of common household bacteria.* Best of all, Scooba 230 goes where dirt and grime hide, including around the toilet and under furniture. And with iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology, Scooba cleans every section of your room multiple times, quickly and easily washing floors in your kitchens, baths and other high-traffic areas. Just sweep, fill the robot, press “Clean” and let the robot do the work for you. * When used as directed, laboratory testing results indicate removal of Escherichia coli and Staphylococcus aureus bacteria after two passes of the Scooba floor washing robot. Individual results may vary.
- Efficient three-stage cleaning system that never uses dirty water
- Cleans hard-to-reach areas, great for kitchens and baths
- Uses iRobot Scooba Hard Floor Cleaner or clean tap water
- Simple to operate: just sweep, press Clean and let Scooba do the work for you
- Remarkably Compact Design – At just 16.5 cm in diameter and 9.2 cm high, Scooba 230 can clean in even the hardest-to-reach areas of your home, including around the toilet and under the furniture
- Integrated Carrying Handle - Scooba 230 is easy to carry with just one hand
- iAdapt™ Responsive Cleaning Technology – Covers the floor multiple times for a thorough cleaning
- Advanced Water Management System – An active-reservoir design keeps the cleaning solution and dirty water separate inside the robot
- Cliff Detection Sensors – Scooba 230 automatically avoids stairs and other drop-offs
- Virtual Wall Technology – Our room confinement system allows Scooba to stay in the rooms you want it to clean and out of the ones you don’t
- Packaging dimensions: 27.6 x 20.4 x 15.5 cm
- Package weight: 1.92 kgs
- One year Manufacturer's Limited Warranty (6 months for the battery)
- Scooba 230 Floor Washing Robot
- 1 Virtual Wall
- Scooba Battery
- Storage Mat