Developed by Sorion Electronics, Fleetware is a control and management software suite for Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs) that can be easily implemented into production and logistics processes.
Multiple AMRs in advanced production environments require a set of tools over and above the standard AMR suites. Fleetware provides this function, having all the tools needed to configure, coordinate and monitor up to 100 robots simultaneously.
- Integration of MES solutions with the AMR fleet
- Assignment of new missions on a location by location basis, allowing for simpler missions and complex routing and decision trees
- Provision of OEE and Andon information via Orion EMA to give a detailed breakdown of utilisation and route effectiveness
- Can be utilised with Sextans to provide a complete guided assembly process solution
- Elimination of process bottlenecks via performance data
- Scalable, flexible production system
- Just in time manufacturing environments
- Transport of WIP goods between individual production stages
- Sequenced parts kitting