ER-ABILITY enables you to mount a robot arm from Universal Robots (UR) onto a MiR100 or MiR200. The top module is designed for collaborative operation, integrating safety systems, easily reachable emergency stops and indicator lights for UR status around its base.
ER-ABILITY ships with a complete sensor and software package that provides a quick and easy setup of applications. The sensor-based calibration system enables you to manipulate then environment with millimeter precision without the need for docking the MiR or human intervention. Furthermore, the block-based programming makes it easy to orchestrate your processes and coordinate the actions of the MiR and UR.
- Designed for Collaborative use
- Safety systems of MiR and UR connected
- E-stop mounted in corners for easy reach
- Indicator lights for UR status around the base
- Sensor system allowing precise manipulation of the environment, even in changing light conditions.
- Block-based programming interface for easy programming.
- Programming of the UR through UR teach pendant or the block-based interface.
- Top plate in stainless steel with M6 threads for easy mounting of fixtures and tools.
- Supports UR3, UR5, UR3e and UR5e. For options UR10 and UR10e contact Enabled Robotics.
- Payload arm: 3kg for UR3/UR3e, 5kg for UR5/UR5e.
- Payload platform: 120kg for MiR200 (with UR5e).
- Easy access to the ER-ABILITY software through web interface.
- Weight of top module: approx. 35kg (without UR)
- Mounting of UR
- 2MP HDR sensor
- Retrieve production data from SQL databases