is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
BigRep ONE is a tool designed for professionals and creators who are seeking cost-effective and high-performance 3D printing systems to produce full scale objects within the build volume. It offers build space for unlimited opportunities.
- Exhibition, Design, Small-lot Series, Architectural Models
- Product and Industrial Design, Engineering, and Construction
- ExperimentalFurniture and Objects, Art Production
BigRep ONE New Features
- The new modular extruder can now print support material and multiple colors. It is also equipped with filament detection which automatically pauses the print before the printer runs out of material.
- To maintain the highest of print qualities, the improved heated print bed now comes with auto-leveling which significantly reduces set-up time.
- The universal spoolholder which fits every spoolsize can hold up to 10 kg in each compartment, with space for up to 4 rolls in a closed cabinet to protect the filament from dust.
- The BigRep ONE is equipped with an integral controller to have a more user-friendly interface.
The BigRep ONE is constructed with an uncompromising full aluminum frame, incorporating professional CNC components to provide strength and robustness for thousands of successful printing hours.
|Build volume (mm)||x 1100 y 1050 z 1000|
|Layer resolution||100 - 1000 micron|
|Positioning accuracy||100 micron|
|Extruder||Two modular extrusion heads|
|Resolution of bed-leveling||< 100 micron|
|Fabrication methods||FFF (FDM*)|
|Printable materials||PLA, PLA colored, PLA effects (e.g. woodfill, bronzefill, ceramicfill, biofill, carbonfill)|
|Support Materials||PVA, HIPS|
|Heating strategy||Heated printing bed|
|Weight printer approx.||approx 500 kg|
|Footprint (mm)||x 1800 y 1850 z 2000|
|Power||200V–240V, 16A, 50/60Hz|
|Safety Certifications||confirms to CE/UL|