If you are interested in purchasing Autonomous Mobile Industrial Robots (MiR) - MiR WG155 Wheel Gate, then please contact our sales team on email@example.com, or call on 0845 528 0404 and we will be happy to help.
The Wheel Gate WG155 merges with our TM150 and TM153 installed on the mobile robot MiR100 or MiR200 to receive or deliver an object, connecting the mobile robot with production lines and storage systems.
Wheels installed on the gate make it is easy for employees or the mobile robot to manually push objects to the pickup point or into the production line, automating internal logistics and increasing productivity.
1005 x 585 x 540 mm
39.6"x 23"x 21" in (LWH)
Drop off & pick up area:
800 x 600 mm
31 x 24 in
MiR100: 53 kg | 117 lbs
MiR200: 153 kg | 337 lbs
(modular: 3 or 5 fingers)
• Simple and fast assembly process - providing a complete solution in combination with our TM150 or TM153
• The small footprint makes the module suitable for deployments with severe space constraints
• Safe transportation due to adjustable brake plates designed to always ensure the optimal and secure placement of the object on the gate
• Reliable and cost-efficient connection of the mobile robots MiR100 and MiR200 with production lines and storage systems
• Optimization internal logistics receiving heavy payloads of up to 153 kg / 338 lbs, freeing staff from handling heavy items