If you are interested in purchasing Autonomous Mobile Industrial Robots (MiR) - MiR SG150 Solid Gate, then please contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 0845 528 0404 and we will be happy to help.
The Solid Gate SG150 merges with our TM150 installed on the mobile robot MiR100 or MiR200 to receive an object, connecting the mobile robot with production lines and storage systems.
It is designed as a basic standard gate, which can serve as e.g. a flexible pick-up point for the mobile robots. By installing customer specific equipment directly on the gate it can simply adjust to specialised work processes and further automate production processes, increasing productivity and reducing production costs.
1150 x 866 x 545 mm
45 x 34 x 21 in
Drop off & pick up area:
800 x 600 mm
31 x 24 in
153 kg | 338 lbs
• Easy extension of gate functionality by installing e.g. robot arms, lifts or conveyors directly on the Gate
• Simple integration of mobile robots MiR100 and MiR200 in production line, receiving heavy payloads of up to 153 kg | 338 lbs
• Safe design for all industries - discharges any potentially electrically charged objects due to antistatic and oil-treated PEHD1000 -
designed according to principles of international safety standards
• Flexible standard gate - no need to change internal workflows or the facility as such
• Optimization of internal logistics, freeing staff resources for higher value activities
• Simple and fast assembly process - providing a complete solution in combination with our TM150