is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
New Robot Section
For pricing and availability for the 3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper please contact our sales team on firstname.lastname@example.org, or call on 0845 528 0404 and we will be happy to help.
The Adaptive Gripper is a simple and robust robotic hand designed for industrial applications. It has a three-fingered mechanism that adapts to the shape of various objects and doesn't let go.
- A Robotiq gripper operating nonstop has performed more than 3.5 million cycles without failure
- Robotiq is a spinoff of the Laval University Robotics Laboratory, in Quebec City.
Designed for applications dealing with a wide variety of parts, the 3-Finger Adaptive Robot Gripper represents a solution to improve process flexibility and consistency. This robotic hand gives “hand-like” capabilities to robot arms in advanced robotic applications and industrial automation such as robotic welding, machine loading/unloading, bin picking and research.
MAIN GRIPPER FEATURES
- Handles a wide variety of part geometries and sizes.
Precise Control Interface
- Straightforward control over fingers' position, speed and force.
Rugged and Reliable
- Designed for industrial environments.
- Compatible with all major robot manufacturers.
- Communicate with robot controller over: Ethernet/IP, TCP/IP, DeviceNet, CANopen, EtherCAT, Modbus RTU.