The small footprint and integrated nature of SociBot Kiosk make it an ideal installation for places where a full-sized humanoid robot would be obtrusive or unwieldy. It can deliver interactive content, unattended, in any public area, safely and humorously. Launched at CeBIT IT fair in Germany in 2012, the SociBot Kiosk installation is developed specifically for sophisticated interaction with groups of people.
SociBot Kiosk is designed for shopping centres, theme parks, airports, tourist information centres, science centers, and anywhere requiring personalised content delivered with a human touch. It also makes an ideal telepresence device, its human-like expressiveness conveying even subtle mood and tone while the fully integrated sensory array makes you feel like you're in the room, no matter the distance.
- High definition RGB camera
- Customisable molded plastic head with internally projected features and controllable face parameters
- Fully articulated neck
- IR depth sensor, high quality audio
- Elegant fibreglass shell, supremely durable and available in custom finishes
- Internal compnenets are commprised of hard-anodised aluminium
- Public-facing touchscreen interface