is currently backordered. You may still purchase it now but we won't be able to ship it until it becomes available again.
Inc. VAT: £1,440.00
If you are interested in purchasing a MiR Mobile Pallet Fork, then please contact our sales team on email@example.com, or call on 0845 528 0404 and we will be happy to help.
MiR Mobile Pallet Fork - The device can be used with the MiRHook to tow Pallets.
|½ EU Pallet||£1,200.00|
An efficient mobile robot for transportation
MiR100, MiR200, MiR500 & MiRHook is a user-friendly and efficient mobile robot for automation of in-house transport and logistics solutions.
The robot optimises workflows, freeing-up staff resources and allowing you to increase productivity while reducing costs.
MiR belongs to a new generation of advanced mobile robots which gives you a rapid return on investment, often with a payback period within a year.
Technology enables the robot to either “identify” its drive area and surroundings or import 3D drawings of the building layout.
Build-in sensors and cameras enable the MiR Products to be used for collaborative operation; keeping it running safely in an environment with people as it automatically stops and routes around obstacles.
The user-friendly software makes it so easy, that anyone can program the robot. MiR100 has a carrying capacity of 100kg / 200kg and can tow approximately 300kg / 500kg. Various custom module solutions can be added.
- Easy to use Ready from day one
- Simple operation via smartphone, tablet or PC
- Can be equipped with a variety of customised modules
- Navigation through its own map
- Avoids dynamic obstacles and alters routes quickly if necessary
- You can choose between 3 software solutions: Mail, taxi or bus
- Maneuvers safely around obstacles by using scanners, a 3D camera and ultrasound
- Equipped with boggie suspension; a chassis serving as a modular subassembly of wheels and axles. This results in improved weight distribution and improved surface traction
- Loading platform 600 x 800 mm – 1/2 EU pallet
- Load weight up to 100kg / 200kg
- Towing power up to 300kg / 500kg
- Operating time of 12-15 hours or 20 kilometers
- Maximum speed 5,4 km/h
- Reduces costs for in-house transport
- ROI is typically less than a year